The recipe of the Nutella Waffle Cake.
–240g of cake flour
–60g of unsweetened cocoa
–240g of sugar
–130g of butter
–160ml of water
–50g of vegetable oil
–1 medium sized tub of Nutella
1. Mix flour, sugar and cocoa.
2. Add the eggs, butter, oil and mix all.
3. Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp..
4. Pour into greased baking pan, bake at 180° (350 F) for 20-25 minutes
5. Let cake cool completely, and very gently remove from pan and place onto cooling rack.
6. After build the cake as shown in the video.
Do you like this recipe?