Oreo Cheesecake - no bake
Oreo Cheesecake – no bake
for the crust:
- 23 cookies
- 60g of butter
for the filling:
- 14 cookies
- 330d of white chocolate
- 270g di cream cheese
- 2 spoons of icing sugar
for the topping:
- chopped cookies
- dark chocolate or nutella or other topping
- Mix the ingredients for the crust in a food processor. If you use solid butter, it might harden quickly- you can add a
tbsp of water to soften up the mixture.
- Press onto the bottom of a 9 inch square pan that has been lined with parchment paper and set aside or in the
refrigerator to harden.
- Melt the white chocolate either over a double boiler or in the microwave for 15 second increments, stirring in
between until smooth.
- Beat the cream cheese with the sugar and gradually pour in the white chocolate until it forms a smooth mixture.
- Next, fold in the 14 chopped cookies
- Spread the mixture over the crust as evenly as possible.
- Evenly distribute the chopped cookies fro the topping over the surface of the white chocolate mixture.
- 2. Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Before cutting, drizzle the bars with the melted bittersweet chocolate.
Do you like this recipe?