Little Nutella Brioche
- 250g of flour
- 30g of sugar
- 190g of butter
- 3 eggs
- 3g of salt
- 12g of brewer's yeast
1. Dilutes the yeast in warm water.
2. Merge 60g flour with the brewer’s yeast.
3. Now you have to knead to form a dough.
4. Engrave the loaf with the tip of a knife.
5. Cover the dough with a damp cloth. The dough should rise about two hours.
6. Now you have to take the remaining flour.
7. Now you have to combine and mix all the other ingredients. Add the eggs one at a time. The butter should be softened.
8. Now, join the dough with the dough to put it r ise before.
9. You have to mix and form a dough.
10. Cover the dough with a damp cloth. The dough should rise about two hours.
11. Now you have to divide the dough into four parts and do as shown in the video.
12. Finally bake in a preheated oven at 180-200° degrees for about 20 minutes.
Do you like this recipe?