Chocolate Cake basic receipt
Preparation time:15 minutes
Cooking time:40 minutes
Chocolate Cake 24cm diametres receipt.
Preheat oven to 350º F. Prepare the cake pan by spraying with baking spray or buttering and lightly flouring.
1. Mix butter and sugar with an electric hand mixer.
2. Add eggs (one by one) and mix all.
3. In an another bowl merge chocolate and add warm milk.
4. Add, one by one, flour, baking powder, vanilla and salt.
5. At the end add chocolate and milk.
6. Distribute cake batter in the prepared cake pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes, until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.